Kripasanam ###'s intervention for our ### immigration ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer for our immigration application, may God give ### answer and His desire to be fulfilled.
Replies
7
Views
281
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Heavenly Father I surrender ### to You. Please have touch his heart and have an encounter with him today. I pray that You will cancel the process and plans of divorce. I pray You make a way. You know our situation. I am praying to save our marriage. You are...
Replies
4
Views
276
Father God, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I lift ### to Your throne of grace. Dear God, I pray You touch his heart. Speak to him. Please make way. You know our situation. I pray You spoken ###'s heart towards You and me. I pray he will let go of his pride and have a desire to work on our...
Replies
10
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,124
Messages
16,819,110
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom