It’s not about how much you know, but Who you know.

1 John 4:8
"The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love."
One does not know God if one does not love.

1 John 2:4
"The one who says, “I have come to know Him,” and does not keep His *commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him."
Romans 13:10
"Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore *love is the fulfilling of the law."

One cannot know Him if one does not abide by the commandments, and Love is the fulfilling of the law (commandments).

John 17:3
"And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent."
Eternal Life is given to those who know the true God.

John 15:15
"No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you."

Love is the fulfillment of His commandments and Love is knowing God. God is Love.
 
There no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going when we are far away from the Lord. The only way of finding out is to read God's word. If you love the world, the flesh and obey the devil's voice then we all are heading to hell's burning fire. God's love tells us to believe, trust and wait for Jesus. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Fall in love with Him. Obey His voice. Follow Him all the way to heaven. The joy of my heart is knowing Him, loving the Lord is the best thing we can do in this life.
 
There no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going when we are far away from the Lord. The only way of find out is to read God's word. If you love the world, the flesh and obey the devil's voice then we all are heading to hell's burning fire. God's love tell us to believe, trust and wait for Jesus. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Fall in love with Him. Obey His voice. Follow Him all the way to heaven. The joy of my heart is knowing Him, loving the Lord is the best thing we can do in this life.
Amen ###. So true! Thank you for sharing.
❤❤❤
 
And the Lord said this to us. I smile with you my child, I cry with you when you are sad. There is nothing impossible for Me to help anyone who comes with a humble and repented heart. To know Me is to know life everlasting. My peace I give unto you not like the world giveth you. Come and ye shall receive blessings in your life.
 
And the Lord said this to us. I smile with you my child, I cry with you when you are sad. There is nothing impossible for Me to help anyone who comes with a humble and repented heart. To know Me is to know life everlasting. My peace I give unto you not like the world giveth you. Come and ye shall receive blessings in your life.
Amen! Thank you for sharing ###.
❤❤❤
 
It’s not about how much you know, but Who you know.

1 John 4:8
"The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love."
One does not know God if one does not love.

1 John 2:4
"The one who says, “I have come to know Him,” and does not keep His *commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him."
Romans 13:10
"Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore *love is the fulfilling of the law."

One cannot know Him if one does not abide by the commandments, and Love is the fulfilling of the law (commandments).

John 17:3
"And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent."
Eternal Life is given to those who know the true God.

John 15:15
"No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you."

Love is the fulfillment of His commandments and Love is knowing God. God is Love.
Amen. Thanks for sharing.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:8 – “They would not be like their ancestors-a stubborn and rebellious generation, whose hearts were not loyal to God, whose spirits were not faithful to him.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:8 is a warning to future...
Replies
9
Views
152
Protection from Greed, Lk 12:15, Loving God as The Antidote, Mark 12:30, Rubbing it off on Our Neighbors, Mk 12:31 Thread starter### Start dateYesterday at 6:52 AM Tagscontentment country: switzerland greed love Unwatch ### ### Beloved of All Yesterday at 6:52 AM Add bookmark #1 🙇🏻Dear Lord...
Replies
10
Views
73
🙇🏻Dear Lord Jesus in Heaven, thank You for warning us to beware of greed at all times, Lk 12:15. The goal of the Bible's instruction is love 💕from a purified heart, a sincere faith and a good conscience, 1 Tim 1:5. The love of money is a scary thing to observe, having witnessed the truth of 1...
Replies
11
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom