Kindly pray that the neighbors I have ...

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Kindly pray that the neighbors I have reached out to to help with the situation with the neighbors in Unit ### reach out and help. Please provide us with justice. God Bless and Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

God Got You! - Please Click on the Link Below And Read - God Got You!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've lived in a home God gave me for 30 years and 15 yrs back signed a Paper for Immigration for my American Neighbor to marry an Immigrant from ###. I've shown nothing but kindness to her and she's turned her back on me and constantly calls the Police to try to defame my Character. We need her...
Replies
12
Views
248
Since my family moved to where we live now, I have been harassed by neighbors who are targeting me without reason under the influence of spiritual warfare that has been attacking me in retaliation for me leaving the new age and coming back to Christ years ago. I do not even know most of their...
Replies
12
Views
204
Jesus please don't let my neighbors complain about our family argument last night. I had accidentally forgotten to close the bathroom window. I don't know why I had left it open, and we were dealing with a serious issue and I was very upset. I thought I heard them yell to be quiet, but I can't...
Replies
11
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom