Kindly pray I am offered an interview ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow morning, I am scheduled for a job interview. I'm very interested in this position and company. Please pray along with me in agreement that God will grant me the right words to say, I will have favor with the interviewing committee and that I will be offered this position. In Jesus name...
Replies
9
Views
324
Please pray that I am offered a job making a living wage that will support my family. thank you.
Replies
9
Views
384
Kindly pray I am offered an interview for the gs ### position I applied for. God bless everyone. 🙏 🙏 🙏
Replies
8
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom