Kindly pray for my wife ### she is ...

Ersuleleb

Disciple of Prayer
Kindly pray for my wife; she is pregnant and her pregnancy is going into the last month. So kindly fervently pray for my wife.
Your loving brother
###
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Please Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Let us remember to wear our mask, social distance, and wash our hands frequently. God keep us healthy. God keep each of us safe and protected from the plans of the enemy of our soul. Bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our soul to continue to grow in Your Word, Your Ways, and the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us to know You and make You known. Thank You God. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Have A Blessed Thanksgiving and Tell The Lord Thank You!

*Please click on the Thanksgiving link below and Give God Some Praise!

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for her immediate healing as I don't have any alternative apart from divine healing as the other healing alternatives have failed and we are out of funds. She's having dizziness and being weak and can't do even small home chores so I have to do all the work alone. We have also 5 little...
Replies
8
Views
200
On the name of Jesus, I pray that my wife ### is in 9th month of pregnancy. Dear Jesus I am his husband not with my wife due to my financial problem, I have come to out of the state ###. Dear Jesus this month is very important the presence of a husband for a wife but what to do... It's our...
Replies
8
Views
226
PLEASE REMEMBER MY WIFE IN PRAYERS FOR ME. SHE IS PREGNANT AND HAVING COMPLICATIONS IN HER PREGANCY THE SCAN CANT DETECT THE BABY IN HER WOMB
Replies
11
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,017
Members
649,440
Latest member
Astuydorirville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom