Kindly pray for my son - ### he ...

Souththorpe

Disciple of Prayer
Kindly pray for my son -### he will go to the new school. my mother father soul f/peace......amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Praise the Lord, Since yesterday, I have not been feeling well. I have high blood pressure and a headache. I am worried about my children’s college and school annual fees. My wife is also not feeling well, and we are facing financial difficulties. Kindly pray for ###.”
Replies
12
Views
249
For the past few days, I have been experiencing a very rapid heartbeat, and because of this, I sometimes feel shortness of breath. I kindly request your prayers for my healing and complete recovery.
Replies
11
Views
215
kindly pray for my daughter that she may be filled with wisdom to choose her career for her further studies and job
Replies
10
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom