Kindly pray for my salary is too ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey warriors. Please pray for me, my college were paid their salary, I was left unpaid. I am struggling with my children's fees. Please a pray God to intervene in Jesus' name, amen, amen.
Replies
9
Views
364
Please pray for my husband to get a good income as his salary is not sufficient to meet all our needs. He gets only ###,### rs but our expenses are rs. ###,### for ### members including our father, mother and sister in laws. Every month we are struggling financially. My husband is spending...
Replies
6
Views
277
“Praise the Lord, Since yesterday, I have not been feeling well. I have high blood pressure and a headache. I am worried about my children’s college and school annual fees. My wife is also not feeling well, and we are facing financial difficulties. Kindly pray for ###.”
Replies
12
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,202
Messages
16,797,106
Members
649,758
Latest member
Phroastardeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom