Kindly pray for my business that The ###

Gwethuun

Disciple of Prayer
Kindly pray for my business that The God has given me and for God's grace over my life and let Holy Spirit help me to find a suitable husband.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Kindly pray for my business that The God has given me and for God's grace over my life and let Holy spirit help me to find a suitable husband.
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me i will care for it
Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord have Mercy on her n BLESS her Business ABUNDANTLY let every hindrances be REMOVED also let MARRIAGE DOORS BE OPENED RIGHT NOW for her let Satan's plans against her be COMPLETELY DESTROYED n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
189
Hello, please help me pray for my business praying and hoping that their will be a lot of costumers to come. And please pray for my relationship with my bf. For now I don't know I just surrender my love story to God. And asking for a sign.
Replies
9
Views
194
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY SATAN DEMONS BINDED UP GREATLY GET WAY TO BUSY TO REMEMBER ME EVER AGAIN PERIOD PERMANENTLY. I MOVE OUT OF STATE OR COUNTRY DOORS OPEN FOR ME URGENTLY I FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH MY CATS URGENTLY AFTER TONIGHT ITS...
Replies
6
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom