Kindly pray for my Brother ### struggling ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter, age ### young mother with stage 4 cancer is struggling emotionally. She feels good however she is struggling emotionally. Please lift her up, her name is ### her husband is ###, they have 2 children
Replies
14
Views
198
I am trying so hard, but the more I do the right thing, the more problems I am having. I pray, attend church, and read the bible. I do my best to help others but the problems linger and I am requesting prayer. First I ask for prayer for the mentally ill client that threatened me on the phone...
Replies
15
Views
198
Please pray for ### who is struggling to find a job that pertains to his work his skill sets?
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,746
Messages
16,802,993
Members
650,252
Latest member
Toriohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom