kindly pray for me to be awaken ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Song of Solomon 7:12 : Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the vines have budded, if their blossoms have opened, and if the pomegranates are in bloom— there I will give you my love. Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come to You as...
Replies
10
Views
126
“Praise the Lord, Since yesterday, I have not been feeling well. I have high blood pressure and a headache. I am worried about my children’s college and school annual fees. My wife is also not feeling well, and we are facing financial difficulties. Kindly pray for ###.”
Replies
12
Views
243
For the past few days, I have been experiencing a very rapid heartbeat, and because of this, I sometimes feel shortness of breath. I kindly request your prayers for my healing and complete recovery.
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom