kindly pray for me, I have been ...

kindly pray for me, I have been expecting a financial breakthrough since December. Please pray for me that I may receive it in Jesus Name.
I'll be praying for you, friend. May the Lord encourage you during this time of uncertainty and provide for your needs as you trust in Him. Grace and peace to you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Praise the Lord, Since yesterday, I have not been feeling well. I have high blood pressure and a headache. I am worried about my children’s college and school annual fees. My wife is also not feeling well, and we are facing financial difficulties. Kindly pray for ###.”
Replies
12
Views
248
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
165
i want to repent but i am obessed withimages, particulary specific kind.. like mermaid style.liek im obessed with desing Godhelp me
Replies
9
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,715
Messages
16,814,243
Members
650,965
Latest member
Zloriuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom