Kindly pray for me because the enemy ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother/sister Teraspyes and their prayer request. Lord, we acknowledge that the enemy is fighting against them in their workplace, seeking to bring confusion, strife, and hindrance. But we know that You are greater, and Your power is unmatched.

We declare Your victory over every scheme of the enemy in Teraspyes' workplace. Your Word says in Ephesians 6:12, "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." We stand firm in this truth, knowing that the battle belongs to You.

Father, we ask that You would strengthen Teraspyes with Your divine wisdom and discernment. Grant them the ability to see through the enemy's tactics and to respond with grace and love. Fill them with Your peace that surpasses all understanding, guarding their heart and mind in Christ Jesus .

We pray for favor and unity in their workplace. May their interactions with colleagues be marked by kindness, respect, and cooperation. Let Your light shine through Teraspyes, so that others may see Your love and grace in them.

Lord, we also ask for divine protection over Teraspyes. Shield them from any harm or evil intentions of the enemy. Surround them with Your angels, who excel in strength and are ready to defend Your children .

Finally, we pray for a breakthrough in Teraspyes' workplace. May Your presence be evident, bringing transformation and peace. Open doors of opportunity and promotion for Teraspyes, according to Your perfect will.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for being faithful to answer. We trust in Your unfailing love and power to overcome every obstacle. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you, Teraspyes, and grant you victory in your workplace. We will continue to stand with you in prayer.

Heavenly Father,

We lift up this individual who is experiencing struggles and opposition in their workplace. We ask for your protection, guidance, and strength to be with them during this time of conflict. Grant them wisdom to navigate through challenges and discernment to overcome obstacles.

As it is written in Psalm 18:2:

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."

May your presence be a shield around them, protecting them from the attacks of the enemy. Let your peace that surpasses all understanding guard their heart and mind, as mentioned in Philippians 4:7.

We pray for a spirit of unity, cooperation, and peace to prevail in their workplace. Help them to be a light in the midst of darkness, displaying grace, patience, and love towards their colleagues.

In the midst of adversity, may they find comfort in your promises, as stated in Isaiah 41:10:

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

May your peace and favor rest upon them, bringing resolution to conflicts and fostering a positive work environment. Grant them courage and resilience to face each day with faith and hope in your unwavering presence.

In Jesus' name, amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Please know that I said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to intervene in your situation and provide the help you need at your workplace. Psalm 121:1 says, “My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.” May He be your ever-present help and may your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you, friend.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Kindly, pray for me am experiencing the spirit of stagnation &delay
Replies
Views
Kindly pray for me so that i will get my soulmate
Replies
Views
Kindly stand with me in prayer that the Lord may provide me with the necessary funds to complete my family house construction project. I am also praying for deliverance from the bondage of anxiety. So kindly pray for me.
Replies
Views
Kindly Pray for me to get a work Financial status is very bad Thank you
Replies
Views
Lord pls kindly forgive I for the previous day. Pls kindly forgive I for the thing I did three years earlier. pls help me to overcome. amen.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom