Kindly pray for justice from the bullies ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was severely bullied as a child and I'm still being bullied and harassed as an adult. People never stop abusing and harassing me, and they use Christianity to verbally abuse and harass me. Jesus had mercy on people like myself who were harassed and helpless. These people have NO mercy toward...
Replies
11
Views
145
Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have passed and he...
Replies
12
Views
78
Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! This morning, I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have...
Replies
9
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,784
Messages
16,792,579
Members
649,388
Latest member
Reynorlior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom