Kindly pray for all my children and ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom My children ### (###) and ### (###) are growing up with their mother ### and her new partner ###—who have another child together (###)—and they are not yet born again. Could you please pray for my children that they may nevertheless grow up in the fear of God (Isaiah 54:13 and for new...
Replies
10
Views
33
Jesus Christ I miss my children please protect them do anything and everything you can for them Jesus Christ please provide for them and keep them safe and secure in your hands ... Embrace them and don't ever let them go forgive them and hear their prayers love and give your Angels charge over...
Replies
8
Views
371
Dear heavenly father I need some people of God to agree with me in prayer my heart is heavy right now I had a vascular conclusion in my nose and I'm needing the blood to start flowing again and the pain to subside first of all in Jesus name secondly father God I know that by Jesus Stripes I'm...
Replies
10
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,785
Messages
16,803,541
Members
650,298
Latest member
Neodira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom