Kindly pray 1. That I am not ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Kindly pray
1. That I am not forced to commit what I can't do.
2. That my and my dependents' Spirit, soul and body is protected from any attack from known known source.
3. For healing of Ms. ###, Ms. ###, ###, and others my dependents (general).
4. That I do the will of God.
5. That all my decisions may have God's approval.
6. That God may speak to me in the way He likes
In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for little outreach tonight... *That God first is with the individual team members throughout our day *Unity and fellowship -- by this all people will know we are his disciples if we have love we for one another, Jn 13:35. *Anointing breaks yokes, Spirit opens hearts, gifts (words...
Replies
8
Views
174
For the past few days, I have been experiencing a very rapid heartbeat, and because of this, I sometimes feel shortness of breath. I kindly request your prayers for my healing and complete recovery.
Replies
11
Views
214
“Praise the Lord, Since yesterday, I have not been feeling well. I have high blood pressure and a headache. I am worried about my children’s college and school annual fees. My wife is also not feeling well, and we are facing financial difficulties. Kindly pray for ###.”
Replies
12
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,004
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom