Kindly keep me in your prayers. I have a medical procedure.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Kindly keep me in your prayers. I have a medical procedure on ### @ ###am ### time. Please keep this matter in your prayers. Please let it go smoothly and let nothing be wrong with me. God Bless Everyone. ###, AMEN!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I contacted prayer request and got very nice prayers but now the procedure is days away and I am so worried and scared since my symptoms are getting worse plus I am in 4th stage CKD. I pray everything goes smooth and no extra harm to my kidneys. I pray the prep goes smooth and is successful and...
Replies
11
Views
201
Prayer team, Can you pray for me that the procedure ### am having today is not painful. Pray they give me enough meds so I don't feel it. Please pray the procedure works and I won't have chronic pain as I do today. Father God please watch over me and guide the doctors and nurses. Please pray I...
Replies
7
Views
293
Hi, I am requesting prayer for a medical procedure that I am having done today, something like an endoscopy, for my ### and am praying for healing. Thank you and God bless you. In Jesus's name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
501
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,567
Messages
16,789,814
Members
649,134
Latest member
Toriutareanior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom