Keep The Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
2 Timothy 4:7: I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.

My Prayer For You…Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, “Encourage Me, Help Me to always keep my focus on You and my eyes on my dreams and goals despite the difficulties and frustrations. God don’t ever let me give up or throw in the towel. Strengthen my heart. Let me be of good courage. Encourage me in my faith in You. Help me to continue to work hard, pray without ceasing, seek Your face, wait on You, and trust You while I am waiting. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the person who sent me this prayer, my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, and it is so.”

/>http://hubpages.com/hub/How-Adversity-Makes-You-Strong

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking for prayers once again. Awhile ago I had a 2 month past, and was going through a divorce from ex who also was cheating on me and had a bad spirit. I finally got divorce done and got custody of my daughter full custody! Now, I recently got let go from job and I'm at lost on what to do...
Replies
9
Views
222
I would like to ask all Christians to pray together for their faith and be thankful to God. My God give us strength always to crucify our bodies and let the Holy Spirit guide us.
Replies
9
Views
274
I stand in faith as I still wait for the promises I have claimed delivered. I tell everyone who will listen that the pouring down rain is Gods Angels opening up the floodgates of Heaven with blessings for those who believe. I don’t even want to carry an umbrella just let it rain all over me and...
Replies
15
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom