Keep Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter jidealexander
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jidealexander

Guest
Please keep ### in your prayers. The devil is trying to tempt him and break him and our relationship down. Please pray that God intervenes and stop the devil dead in his tracts. Please ask God to continue to bless and protect us. Also ask for God's Angels and Saints to help as well. God bless you all!
 
heavenly father i pray for ### who is in satan's hands now ..lord command the satan to leave his body and remove all the bad habits from his life.. father cleanse him in your blood and lead him to your path... pour your holy spirit on him and protect him in his hands, bless him and his family and let no work of devil have influence on him anymore.. Jesus speak to them now and let no one separate them if that is your will...in your powerful name i pray you Jesus amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
136
My maternal uncle used to come to my house every day. Sometimes in a drunken state also. Since yesterday he didn't come to our house. Please keep praying for my maternal uncle. His name is "( ### ###)." On Saturday night also he was phone calling my mom. We didn't pick up his call. Maybe he was...
Replies
9
Views
161
Lord, thank you for another day, I keep praying for my mother please clear this obsession, this fantasy from her mind, give her clarity and discernment to know when deceivers and scammers are pressuring her. I pray for your light to guide her through the right path lord. I am so afraid for my...
Replies
10
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom