Keep My Home

  • Thread starter Thread starter sweetredrose
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sweetredrose

Guest
On Monday 9/26/11, I need prayers for an extremely desperate situation. Please pray that I win my court case against my landlady. She has caused my husband and me to lose jobs, money, lied, cheated and stole from us. She threatened to destroy our lives because, as she said exactly… She did not like that we are happy-little Christians that believe that nothing could hurt us. Now we are back on rent, and despite our best efforts, cannot raise that kind of money due to my health problems/loss of work. Please pray that the Judge and the court has mercy on us and rules in our favor. I have lived in my home for 27 years and I have done nothing to deserve this treatment, thank you friends. ###
 
May Jehovah God be with you wherever you go and you get victory in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Heavenly Father, I come in agreement in prayer with this dear ###. Please show your loving kindness towards her. Let there be positive results for her pleas. We know, that you are just and merciful, you will not abandon us in the hour of needs. Bless her and her family as well. Praying through Jesus, Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him. God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayers to have my sister ### backed out of talking to a realtor to sell my moms house she’s not really thinking straight and me being her brother will be displaced and it’ll affect me personally for a long time hard enough dealing with my mom being gone without adding to the pain and...
Replies
9
Views
429
My wife is constantly cursing at me, and wishing bad things on me. She is always saying she wants God to curse me. These are not Christian things to say, and she is always demanding apologies to try to get control over me or feel more powerful. It is really exhausting, she is trying to control...
Replies
11
Views
212
Dear Lord Jesus, I got back home and saw that I unplugged the coffee maker and the air dryer in my home was in fine condition never to be negligent. Thank you for keeping it standing. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom