Just tired and feel tired How do ...

Tlilrofay

Disciple of Prayer
Just tired and feel tired How do I get through this It feels like I and heaven is on break and I don't know how to resume
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can someone please pray for me. I’m about to lose my possessions due to income loss and my over all healthy had been destroyed due to emotiondl snd physical abuse. My prayers don’t seem to bring relief and I’m honestly tired of waiting yes I have made efforts but it seems like through my life...
Replies
13
Views
151
Lord, Tonight, I come to You with a tired heart. You know everything I cannot explain. You know the tears I hide, the worries I carry, and the moments when I feel like I am already running out of strength. Lord, please heal me. Heal my heart from the hurt. Heal my mind from the worries. Heal my...
Replies
10
Views
115
I'm so tired of everything. The love of many is growing cold because of the multiplication of wickedness. I mean isn't it only getting worse from here. When bad things are happening to our country ### at reckless abandon it looks as though it is an abandoned country. In my own life, every time I...
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom