Just Tiered

  • Thread starter Thread starter almost heartbroken
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

almost heartbroken

Guest
I am soooo worried!!!! please please pray for me. I have two exams in a couple of hours..and I am completely sleep deprived due to my studying, and my head hurts so bad that I can no longer function well. Please ask God, as I do, so that exams will only contain the information that I know very very well. Please!! Thank You, and may God bless you as well.
 
father in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazaraeth, restore almost ### that she may take her exams and pass them. Give her strength and I pray, amen!
 
Dear GOD,

Please help your child pass the exam, and let all her hard work pay off.

Amen
 
Philippians 4:13

13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Exodus 15:2

2 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.

2 Samuel 22:33

33 It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

1 Chronicles 16:11

11 Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

2 Chronicles 16:9

9 For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lord help him clear his mind he knows the material let him be good at revealing the answers. Thank-you, Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I may have to file bankruptcy to clear a debt. I already know the consequences but the debt is too deep to overcome without a drastic step. I’ve tried all honorable avenues including looking for work but all doors are closed. Not one open door. So it’s either I let the debt continue to pile up...
Replies
7
Views
267
I stuck ### rocks at a tribal beer, bootleggers home this evening. I felt so much demonic presence there. I just threw it around the home. Right now the bootleggers are having financial issues in keeping the beer coming in constantly. They been selling off all their belongings for beer
Replies
10
Views
175
Please pray for God's protection over us after what we just went through and about what we just seen too I’m terrified for other people and us I don’t feel safe anymore either Lord it needs to calm down I can’t believe any of this pray for ### he really needs to wake up too pray for every need...
Replies
9
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,181
Messages
16,785,126
Members
648,760
Latest member
Daitown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom