Just survived a car wreck PRAISE THE LORD

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.
Give Him this day and everything that it holds.
Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.
I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.
In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer for ###'s emotional wellbeing and prayer our car is not totaled so we can get ot fixed we did not have gap insurance
Replies
6
Views
121
Please pray for my mom ### she got in a car wreck Friday she has a broken sternum, broken rib, and she is having other problems and her husband is not supportive of her he is sick himself but he acts like he is the only one who is sick he does not help my mom, he does not treat my mom good, he...
Replies
5
Views
509
I just survived my fourth car accident in three years. I'm tired. I don't want to be anxious on the road, but I constantly feel like something is tryeto kill me. My prayer is for protection and to have no more vehicle accidents.
Replies
10
Views
560
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,053
Messages
16,806,549
Members
650,501
Latest member
Haelmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom