I just survived my fourth car accident ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jeusis, Please let me explain I lost my apartment a few years ago. It was a nice place to live in karaoke people like me and then I lost my job and had to move out. I try not to be greedy and selfish and jealous, but I was pushed around at work and wanted to go on offsites because I...
Replies
12
Views
150
I just finished writing my fourth wassce exams and all seems not to go well with me. Pls pray for me to get grade B and C in core mathematics and Economics so that I can go to the university.
Replies
9
Views
219
Me and my wife were just in a car accident. We are a bit startled and feel a bit sore, but praise the Lord we are okay. The other driver is okay too. Our car is totalled and it was the only car we have. We don't have money to buy another car. I have no way to get to work. I know that the Lord...
Replies
21
Views
578
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,009
Messages
16,805,828
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom