Just paid my application fee for an apt. Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a successful answer from the application at ### in ### as Law enforcement officer. I need this job as to work from home where my elderly parents stay, I am working currently far from home and stay away from home from Monday to Friday evening.
Replies
7
Views
352
Good morning. My name ###. My prayer request is for God Almighty to forgive me my sins and kindly grant me a quick positive results on my Visitor Record Application that I have submitted since August ###. And I pray that ### grants me the permission to work. Waiting for the decision has been...
Replies
8
Views
1K
Please pray for me to have victory over spiritual attacks and to pass the NCLEX the first time I take it.
Replies
9
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,325
Messages
16,821,220
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom