Just Lead The Way 'o Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guilty
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guilty

Guest
Dear LORD, I pray that YOU will lead me and that YOU will guide and protect me - I pray it in YOUR Holy name JESUS - Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PTL 🙌 -- I JUST GOT A THUMBS UP FROM HER MOTHER as a SIGN as I type this, MEANING she ALSO wants this for us, God and our child... Please pray in faith in God's plan (the good works He prepared in advance for us to walk in and do, Eph 2:10-11...Female Spouse Convicted, Repents, Returns --->...
Replies
11
Views
345
Yes, O Lord Jesus lead me to those FEW who have FORSAKEN ALL for You. Those who have left ALL for You. Those are the ONLY ONES that I desire to have fellowship with. Those who choose to live as Acts 2:42-47, and Acts 4:32-37. ALL others I have NO desire to have anything to do with. Just Your...
Replies
7
Views
152
Dear Heavenly Father, I plan to meet with the neighbor again this coming Sunday and will try to discuss with her the pricing of the lot sale, as the previous rate that I gave is not feasible since the illegal occupants which is her previous tenant is still occupying the lot and her lot, so the...
Replies
11
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,251
Messages
16,820,539
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom