JUST HUMOR - JUST SAYING

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This is strictly intended for contextual, scriptural humor.

So, there are all these ridiculous conversations regarding God's race/creed/color, which are, in my opinion, rooted in arrogance; so, I try to avoid, at all cost. But, if all things are revealed through the scriptures, and they are; God might just be Black. Now wait a minute, come on back, don't get offended. And no, I am not mocking, and I am certainly not the only one to ever give pause to the text.

Five years ago when I was reading through Ezekiel for the second time, I noticed something interesting about God's mode of transportation: particularly, the wheel, in the middle of the wheel. The outer wheel went in one direction, while the inner wheel, simultaneously, went in the opposite direction. I mean, that sounded a whole lot like spinning rims, to me. I believe certain versions of the bible even use the word, "rims."

There is absolutely no disrespect intended; but, all things considered, I got to admit, whenever I read Ezekiel; the description of God's chariot just cracks me up. It's just humor, but I don't know y'all -

JUST SAYING

Note: We really need to set aside our differences, and stop with such foolish
arguments. As God warns us, in scripture, He hears every word we speak, even our very thoughts.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
One day while Jane was in her room she got a text from Mary asking her for the funds she had loan her. Jane replied reminding Mary of her promise, that when she had the funds she would repay her. Now a few days before Jane got the text from Mary, she had helped a friend who was in dire need, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When Nancy woke up the Sun was shining in her room so she went to the window and pushed it open. As she did so, a light breeze rushed in and ruffled her hair. She closed the window, sat on her bed, and just as she was about to get ready to take a shower her phone beeped. She checked the text and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To: The Cities That Have Ears To Hear Before I get to the crux of this entry, God has first given me instruction to divide the following scripture. I, the Lord, will punish all those, both Israelites and foreigners, who reject me and set up idols in their hearts so they fall into sin, and who...
Replies
Views
  • Article
GLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD Have you ever heard a bad sermon? The one that seem to be never ending. It just goes on, and on…and on? About a year, or so, ago, I encountered a young man who, espousing my tormentors’ teachings, took me to task publicly, regarding one of my posts. Now...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Continuing to talk about his return, Jesus said,] "When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah's day. In those days, the people enjoyed banquets and parties and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat and the flood came and destroyed them all." —Luke 17:26-27 NLT...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom