Just Gave Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
So I quit my job today, I just couldn't do it anymore. Today was my last day of accepting to be mistreated on a daily basis. Time and time again, I've held my breath and took a leap of faith to just get me through it. But today I experienced a situation at work that really offended me, and it made me more offended because I tried to speak with the managers about it and all I got was "I don't know what to tell you." If the managers don't even attempt to fix situations you're in, then how can you do your job. They are entirely too rude to me, and I've been just really trying to hang on. I just stopped and listened to the voice of God. Friends say they understand my pain, but no one can see what I'm dealing with like God can... so I just listened to him and I felt him telling me to just leave instead of constantly feeling this way all the time. So I left, and I pray God will help me to get back on track and help me with my bills.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This brother from a ### gave a good price, but had somewhat committed already with another worker Non Christian this week, doing weird jesters at me and don’t feel comfortable around them now. However this recent one seems more tied up at the moment. Please Jesus what do I do? Who can I trust...
Replies
8
Views
141
my cat just gave birth yesterday and her sister unfortunately is pregnant as well and i just don’t want my other cat ### to give birth for at least another week
Replies
6
Views
256
I don’t know how much longer I can take this. Last night I went towards self-harm because life is becoming too much to handle. It feels as though God has forgotten me and no one sees me. For ### months, I have been praying to Jesus, crying out to God for help and it has been met with silence. I...
Replies
12
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom