Just creeped out by the unpredictability of ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Just creeped out by the unpredictability of life. You try to do things in a sensible way, and we live in a chaos-filled world. Not for me!! I don't have the tolerance for it.
 
### may the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide and greatly increase ### with Your peace and tolerance, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for Your special guidance, peace, satisfaction and favors with her studies and classes tomorrow. Lord anoint...
Replies
12
Views
152
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! So much chaos in the world. I’m so saddened about the little baby that was shot and killed in New York. I’m sad about the downed pilots today in Iran. I’m sad about the war in Iran, etc. etc. even so,, Lord Jesus. In the summer of 2022, my wife left me...
Replies
10
Views
269
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! After 3.5 years in Alaska, my job at the church was complete. My contract was complete. The church had grown from 28 nearly 90 with 22 baptisms. It seems when people are seeking to do good things for the Lord, Satan wakes up and gets active. I’ve seen it...
Replies
14
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom