Just Because

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Goether

Guest
I just want to say Thank you Lord for being you. Thank you for never failing!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
This one has been in my playlist for a while, just because it says it all. (Hope there's no problem with my using it)
Replies
0
Views
371
I've prayed hard and was believing what you are were telling me. I know everything you said is in the Bible, but things just don't work out that way for me. Despite my friend helping me with the car repairs now which is a blessing, but I've become a burden to her. Despite this, I still have to...
Replies
10
Views
113
I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom