JUST BECAUSE

This one has been in my playlist for a while, just because it says it all.


(Hope there's no problem with my using it)​
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've prayed hard and was believing what you are were telling me. I know everything you said is in the Bible, but things just don't work out that way for me. Despite my friend helping me with the car repairs now which is a blessing, but I've become a burden to her. Despite this, I still have to...
Replies
10
Views
113
I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
131
Jesus please let the person who said she would fix my application status do what she said. It is not fair I have done everything that I was supposed to and yet they keep ignoring my paperwork that I have already sent multiple times, state that I didn't submit it (lying), and threatening to close...
Replies
10
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom