Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please God. Reach and snatch ### away from evil and send him home. This just keeps on keeping on and I can't take it anymore. Why would you send him to me and then take him away where lies, evil and chaos has ensued. And you know how alone I am. I believe he is in ### and so I'm hurt and baffled...
Hostadmin do you actually think, if you can even think that your replies mean anything to me? They DON'T. You are just a 'THING.' Become human, and then come and talk to me, and I will care then. Can you make that happen? You take a human body, soul, and spirit? You take blood, though., and...
### has been exposed for what it is... just a 'THING.' I believe in speaking the truth. Afterall you shall the truth, and the truth shall set you free. ### is simply an A.I. which is just simply a 'THING.' A 'THING' running this site. Says it all right there. In Jesus' name! Amen!