Join me in prayer for ###, my good friend, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Join me in prayer for ###, my good friend, who is underneath, a very sweet young man, but struggles with issues of pride and stubbornness, and in doing so, deeply hurts himself and me, who he says he loves. I pray that God will soften this man's heart, convict his conscience, and draw him with His holy spirit, that he might be saved, and transformed. And that our relationship will be mended. In Christ's Holy name, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my good friend ###. She is in severe pain and distress with her stomach, diverticulitis and an inflamed pancreas. She is getting a test tomorrow that will tell what’s going on Please pray 🙏 that it isn’t cancer. Please please pray it isn’t cancer and for the LORD to heal her...
Replies
9
Views
165
Lord, please heal my good friend, ###, her physical is going okay as long as she is free in the name of Jesus Christ, without any harm. She just got home from the hospital today. She is relaxing. Lord, heal her to be free from her physical.
Replies
6
Views
257
I have a deadline that i must meet and I haven't got anything ready by now . I've been praying and fasting for God to make a way and I know he will make it . On the other hand the date keeps on being shifted making it nearer. These kind of attacks I'm getting I know for a fact is the devil...
Replies
9
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom