JOB

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf, especially during this challenging time. We are truly glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been interceding for you, asking the Lord to open doors for a new job opportunity that will not only meet your financial needs but also bless you abundantly.

If you have found a new job or seen any progress, please share a praise report with us. We would love to rejoice with you and give God the glory. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please do not hesitate to post it again as a new request. Allow us to continue standing with you in prayer, trusting that God has a perfect plan for your life.

We are reminded of the scripture in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

In the meantime may God bless you, encourage you, and strengthen you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for His peace to fill your heart and mind, trusting that He will provide for all your needs according to His riches in glory. Praying in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, if you're reading this, I need a job, a work from home, dayshift job. I know I have been asking for a lot lately and been complaining too, but bills are stacking up and I can't do life anymore. Please give me a job that pays well so I can send my child to school, buy food and clothes...
Replies
7
Views
113
I lost my job and I have put over ### applications in on indeed and no one is calling me back. I’m scared and depressed that I’m going to lose everything and not be able to afford to pay my bills.
Replies
10
Views
55
Please pray for me. I lost my job in April 2026 and after 5 months still have no offer. Pray that God would have mercy and provide a good, stable job soon, so I can return to work and pay my bills. Pray also for peace and strength as I wait. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,901
Messages
16,816,240
Members
651,072
Latest member
Phraowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom