job

Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude and reverence, acknowledging Your sovereignty and grace. Lord, we lift up ### to You, asking for Your divine favor and guidance as she seeks employment. We know that You are Jehovah-Jireh, our Provider, and that You care for all our needs according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).

Father, we ask that You open doors of opportunity for ### and lead her to the job that You have prepared for her. We pray that she finds favor with the employers and that her skills and talents are recognized and appreciated. Your Word tells us in Proverbs 3:5-6 to trust in You with all our heart and lean not on our own understanding; in all our ways, we acknowledge You, and You will make our paths straight. We pray this over ###, trusting that You will guide her steps.

Lord, we also ask for peace and patience for ### during this time of waiting. Help her to remain steadfast in faith, knowing that Your timing is perfect. May she be reminded of Your promise in Jeremiah 29:11, that You have plans to prosper her and not to harm her, plans to give her hope and a future.

We pray all these things in the mighty and precious name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I applied for a new job for for the State Of Illinois last week. I'm praying that they will take my application and Resume' into consideration I pray that they do because my current job will be ending soon and I really need to get a new job before my current one comes to an end. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
123
I am ###, an International student, finished my masters actively searching for a software engineer job. I have student debt to pay in my home country, and also the credit card balances. I am not able to sleep due to lack of peace. Recently I was cheated in a relationship, Constantly fighting...
Replies
13
Views
281
Im in this new country. It's been ### months and I really need a job. Praying that my resume gets selected and I get selected at a good job soon.
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom