Job To Be Saved

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-197

Guest
Please pray to the Lord to save my current ### because this ### is very important for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Only FEW will be saved! According to the Lord Jesus Christ only FEW will be saved. "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and MANY there be which go in thereat: because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth...
Replies
10
Views
125
Dear Lord Jesus, I know my parents tell me to not post praying like this, but this friend of mine isn’t trouble and he needs your help right now and that’s why I try to get the word out. I remain somewhat more anonymous to keep things more secret but dear Lord, please please please please please...
Replies
13
Views
125
Iam currently in ### on visiting Visa and looking for ### jobs. In this 1 month I didn't get enough interview calls and they rejected me which I attended the interview. Please pray for me to get a good job before my visa expires. Iam very much depressed and not even getting proper sleep. Please...
Replies
12
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,803,996
Members
650,338
Latest member
Galoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom