Job Selection -- Wisdom & Insight Into The Future...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I was having a tough time deciding between two (2) jobs and I got a third (3rd) offer last night... Please ask I know which one is best for my customers and myself. May have clear guidance and have the grace to see into the future in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brother pls pray for me I hav given an interview for selection designation salary pray for my family children future
Replies
12
Views
203
My son is trying to transition from a career (or lack of one) in bartending to a more solid, secure job. He may be offered one soon but it doesn't pay as well as the bartending job. However, there are other benefits, such as insurance and retirement. Please pray for the Lord to grant him wisdom...
Replies
11
Views
58
Oh Lord I come before you today to thank you for all that we have today I surrender my Friend to you I request this prayer for him as he is struggling to find a job and also he has the responsibility to take care of his family and has been employed for quite few months so he has attended a...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom