Job Security

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matheo

Guest
Today I broke a fundamental rule at my workplace by failing to submit to an embarrassing search. I am to appear before some security persons to explain myself. I pray that God soften and fill their hearts with forgiveness.
 
Father God please let ### learn to forgive himself... father please use this experience to strengthen ### and to glorify you and please allow this situation to bring ### closer to you. Please give those who are involved a merciful heart to ###... In Jesus's Name Amen
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. God has heard Your prayers. He will honor your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.
 
Dear Lord,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. Lord, please secure ###'s present job. Please soften the hearts of management and any personnel ### must answer to and allow if any correction is to be done, ### to only receive a warning. We thank You Lord. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Glory be to the almighty Jesus Christ. First all the thanks and praises go to him. I would also like to thank all of you for your prayers. Not only did Jesus deliver but I also got an apology for the inconvenience and embarrassment it caused me. Glory be to our saviour JESUS CHRIST
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord Jesus pls secure my husband job which is not starting due to the ongoing middle east war pls help keep his and others job safe so that they can be witness to your glory and miracles and pls help the war to end and peace prevail.thank you Jesus
Replies
13
Views
228
People of God pray for me I'm trusting God for job to enhance betterment of life, I've been applying for many applications, Eph.4v20 now unto him that is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we asked or think according to the power that worketh in us. I need Job.
Replies
12
Views
238
Dear friends in Christ please pray for me that my job is secured at the work place I ask this in Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom