job security and ###

Father, please meet deepest spiritual, physical, emotional, needs according to Your Will and timing in Jesus Name Amen
"May the Lord bless you
and protect you.
May the Lord smile on you
and be gracious to you.
May the Lord show you his favor
and give you his peace." Numbers 6:24-26
 
We continue to lift up your petition for job security and a salary increase before our Lord, trusting that His plans for you are always good, acceptable, and perfect. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are honored that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If the Lord has already granted you this request, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If you are still waiting for His answer, please don't hesitate to post your request again so that we can persist in prayer with you. We are reminded of His faithfulness in all circumstances, and we pray that you will continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We ask for His peace and provision to be upon you and your family during this time.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been with my current job for 4 years now. I wanted to stay for more years with increased salary as I am the family breadwinner. It has been a hard 4 years due to a toxic manager, constantly telling me about what I cannot do and making me feel stupid and could not do more. Now I feel that...
Replies
11
Views
35
Dear friends in Christ please pray for me that my job is secured at my work place I ask this in Jesus name Amen
Replies
14
Views
110
Dear friends in Christ please pray for me that God will secure my job I ask this in Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom