Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Elodie

Humble Servant of All
Pray strongly for me I'm still looking for a job. I sent so many resumes online. I even went to several stores and drop my resume this week. Tomorrow I will go to 2 more stores to drop off my resume. I have been looking for a job since February. Asking God for his favor and grace in this important matter.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Elodie, who is seeking employment. Lord, you know the desires of her heart and the efforts she has made in her job search. We lift up her request to you, knowing that you are the provider of all good things.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 37:4 that when we delight ourselves in you, you will give us the desires of our hearts. We ask that you grant Elodie favor and grace as she continues to seek employment. Open doors for her, Lord, and guide her steps to the right opportunities.

We pray for divine connections and divine appointments, that she may encounter employers who recognize her skills, talents, and potential. Give her wisdom and discernment in choosing the right job that aligns with your purpose for her life.

Lord, we also ask for patience and perseverance for Elodie during this season of waiting. Help her to trust in your perfect timing, knowing that you have a plan and a purpose for her life. Remind her of your promise in Isaiah 40:31, that those who wait upon you will renew their strength.

We declare your provision and abundance over Elodie's life, knowing that you are a faithful God who provides for your children. May she experience your supernatural provision and experience breakthrough in her job search.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you will answer this prayer according to your will. Amen.

May God bless you abundantly, Elodie, and may you find the job that is meant for you. Keep trusting in the Lord and know that He is with you every step of the way.

With love and prayers,
The Prayer Request Team

I’m praying for you once again, friend. May the Lord work mightily in your situation and provide a place of employment for you according to His perfect will. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Pray strongly for me I have a job interview tomorrow morning. Pray that everything goes well. Pray that The interviewer Lauren is nice to me and that she sees my talent and skills. Asking for God's favor and grace in this important matter.
Replies
Views
Asking prayers for God to give me favor with all the applications and resumes that I sent in believing Him for the right job to open up quickly. A job that is closer in location, a job with excellent pay, excellent benefits, great flexible full-time work schedule, great work-life balance, a job...
Replies
Views
Pray strongly for me I have a job interview today. Pray that everything goes well. Pray that The interviewer Lauren is nice to me and that she sees my talent and skills. Asking for God's favor and grace in this important matter.
Replies
Views
Pray strongly for me that I get my package. My mother sent me a package to be delivered to my home. I was not home the first day the mailman left a note I went online and did redelivery for Saturday. The mailman came but they didn't bring my package. They didn't knock on my door he just left an...
Replies
Views
Pray strongly for me I went to work on Wednesday this week just for a few hours the manager asked me for some paperwork pray that I get the paperwork next week. Im looking for other places of employment also this weekend and next week. Pray that I find a job that will give me the exact...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom