Job Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dlea

Guest
Please pray that my wonderful daughter will get a teaching job in public school.
 
I stand in agreement with this prayer. I pray that you give ### a well deserving job.

Amen and Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### requests.

Amen .....!!!
 
IF YOU ARE BASED IN SOUTH AFRICA - EMAIL ME YOUR CV - I AM A RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT FOR A LEADING AGENCY BASED IN ### - WE RECRUIT NATION WIDE AND INTO AFRICA. ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please grant me employment and favor for the interviews I went for. I have been without work for 3 years and as a single mum, all bills are behind. Lord please keep my creditors away, save my home and allow me a financial miracle to pay the instalment for my home and utilities today. Let...
Replies
11
Views
61
Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You with faith, trusting in Your unfailing love and everlasting promises. By Your grace, let today be my day of breakthrough. Make a way where there seems to be no way, and let every obstacle give way to Your divine favor. Bless...
Replies
12
Views
178
I ### from ### is looking for job as a driver. I kindly request the prayers in order to get a job.
Replies
7
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,662
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom