Job opportunity and healing

Hranunir

Disciple of Prayer
Praise Jesus. Forgive ### sins and give ### a good paying job and ### mother from sickness.
 
Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, joy, peace, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, strength, excellent health, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers for a job opportunity that could truly change so much for me and my children. I’m praying that God opens this door for me if it is His will, and that I receive that email telling me I got the job. I know Jesus already knows what is on my heart and what my family needs...
Replies
11
Views
71
Hello, I've been struggling financially for a long time. And now a job opportunity came from God, but there have been dome obstacles. I kindly request your prayers for me to get the job in Jesus name. Yes, trouble may come, but God always prevails. His grace is always sufficient. Thank you in...
Replies
12
Views
148
I’ve been so grateful for my current job and for the opportunity to be with this company for a year now. Being able to work from home has been such a privilege, especially with the traffic and unpredictable weather here in the Philippines. But I’ve also realized that night shift may not really...
Replies
11
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,791
Members
650,399
Latest member
Sproiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom