Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for two recent job interviews that both went very well. I ask for God’s guidance, favor, and blessing over each opportunity. For one position, please pray that the organization sees the value, experience, and gifts I can bring to the role and that I receive a job offer soon if it...
Replies
11
Views
371
I’m about applying to become a Business Intelligence Analyst. I’m praying for God’s divine intervention to bless me with the right opportunity.
Replies
11
Views
74
A Prayer for Health, Job Opportunities, and Wisdom for Children Almighty God, I come before You with a humble and grateful heart, thanking You for the gift of life, Your protection, mercy, and blessings upon my family. I place my needs, dreams, and hopes into Your loving hands, trusting that You...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,815
Members
649,507
Latest member
Sluiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom