Job & Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caramel

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Father, please grant me the wisdom to perform exceedingly well & to my jobs requirements. I have a job that I am gunning for, and I am better placed to get it, but may lose it because of my performance. I am a hard worker & I'm doing everything I can to produce results but it feels like there is something actively pulling me down and causing mind blocks. Please Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior, give me fresh fire to do good & add value in this company. One more request God, please give me a husband who will bring joy into my life & my son's life. Let us bring him joy & peace oh Lord. Let him be a man chosen by you for me and let him be a man who has found You my Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Praying for a better joy in relationships and in job security and advancement. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Several times over and over again. I work at a season at a zoo and I try to get a full-time position and it fails. One case I work a season got interviewed twice and it failed so I go to a different Zoo and I get discriminated and forced to resign and another Zoo I go to, and...
Replies
11
Views
132
I am being called into a mandatory meeting tomorrow afternoon and may or may not lose my job --- it can go either way. Whoever reads this, please pray for me as I do not want to be let go. Times are tough, and I want to have the means to provide for myself and my family. Thank you for your time...
Replies
9
Views
121
I am under much financial strain due to job loss. Father I ask in Jesus name for provision. I don’t want to lose my home. I have nowhere else to go and I’m very very weary. Eviction looms and all odds are stacked against me. I’ve applied to many jobs.
Replies
10
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom