Job Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, please forgive me for my sin. Please Lord, bless me with success for this afternoon's job interview. Let me get the job, Lord. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Jesus says in Matthew 21:22, “If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.” And in Matthew 7:7-8, He says, “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.” (NIV)
 
### claim that job in the name of Jesus and it shall be given to you, Amen :)
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It!

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an interview for a job tomorrow that I desperately want and need. I have done so much preparation for it but would really appreciate any support and prayers to get me through the interview tomorrow and to be successful getting the job
Replies
10
Views
94
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for your prayers for my job interview in the afternoon. I am and feel terribly unprepared (it was a sudden email from the employer), and I have really bad anxiety and have always been bad at interviews in general. But I desperately need a job, and I know if...
Replies
10
Views
188
I am asking for prayer that I get the job! I interviewed with the department manager Wednesday on Zoom, and moved forward to an in person one to meet the team leads and tour (done today). Please pray that I am favored above all other candidates remaining to interview for the position, and that...
Replies
14
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom