Job Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porcha2021

Prayer Warrior
In Need Of A Job, Hopefully This Is The One For Me! God Please Bless Me With This Barista Job... I Know It Isn't Much, But It's A Start... Father Be With Me Today During This Interview Process, Speak Through Me, And Give Me Confidence So That I Do Well. Touch The Heart Of This Interviewer So That She/He Sees My True Potential. Hold My Hand Father... In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen! Please Pray For Me If You Have A Moment Everyone. Thanks In Advance.
 
God is close to the brokenhearted call upon the name of the Lord and you will be saved
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an interview for a job tomorrow that I desperately want and need. I have done so much preparation for it but would really appreciate any support and prayers to get me through the interview tomorrow and to be successful getting the job
Replies
10
Views
116
Prayers that everything goes smoothly for my job interview today at ###.
Replies
11
Views
83
Hi, I have a job interview on Tuesday afternoon. I really really really need this job. It is super necessary for my mental health. Please continue praying even after Tuesday, in case I do not get this job, so I an get something similar. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
9
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,565
Members
650,503
Latest member
Kheelview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom