Job Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porcha2021

Prayer Warrior
In Need Of A Job, Hopefully This Is The One For Me! God Please Bless Me With This Barista Job... I Know It Isn't Much, But It's A Start... Father Be With Me Today During This Interview Process, Speak Through Me, And Give Me Confidence So That I Do Well. Touch The Heart Of This Interviewer So That She/He Sees My True Potential. Hold My Hand Father... In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen! Please Pray For Me If You Have A Moment Everyone. Thanks In Advance.
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know that I am God."​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all, I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their prayers from my previous post. I have gotten an opportunity to have a second round interview tomorrow afternoon, I would like to ask for prayers once again. I get terribly anxious during interviews, especially now that this is an in...
Replies
11
Views
232
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for your prayers for my job interview in the afternoon. I am and feel terribly unprepared (it was a sudden email from the employer), and I have really bad anxiety and have always been bad at interviews in general. But I desperately need a job, and I know if...
Replies
10
Views
192
Lord, today and soon, I am set to sit for a 3-hour interview. I pray that you go ahead of me and lead me to victory by God's grace. Without you, I am nothing, but Lord, help me emerge as the best. Grant me wisdom, and the Holy Spirit, help me excel in Jesus' name. Amen. Bless me, Lord, with this...
Replies
11
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,565
Members
650,503
Latest member
Kheelview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom