Job Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charliesterri

Humble Prayer Warrior
I have another job interview. The Lord closed the door on the last job. Please pray for me to do well during the interview. I'm feeling anxious. Thank you Lord for all of your wonderful blessings. You know that we are out of work in our household. Please provide us with jobs as soon as possible. Help me to do well at my interview. Your will be done! Also, Lord help me to complete my class by the 27th and pass. Give me the focus and opportunity I need to complete this class. Thank you for your loving care. In Jesus name Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an interview for a job tomorrow that I desperately want and need. I have done so much preparation for it but would really appreciate any support and prayers to get me through the interview tomorrow and to be successful getting the job
Replies
10
Views
110
Prayers that everything goes smoothly for my job interview today at ###.
Replies
11
Views
81
My job interview is this Fri Sept ### at a Law Firm working as a Mail Clerk. Please pray that I do well with my job interview and that the Law Firm hires me as there new employee. I really needs this job. Thank you, and God Bless.
Replies
13
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom