JOB FOR ###

HJVK

Disciple of Prayer
Kindly pray that my son gets a breakthrough in his job search for his first job.
 
Kindly pray that my son gets a breakthrough in his job search for his first job.
thank you Lord for favor for this son, it's not about getting a breakthrough, but receiving because of favor and being blessed to getting his first job and excelling, in Jesus name. Amen.
 
thank you Lord for favor for this son, it's not about getting a break, but receiving because of favor and being blessed to getting his first job and excelling, in Jesus name. Amen.
Thank you so much for your prayers and your words are very comforting. God bless you.
 
Friend I'm praying for your ###.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide and greatly bless the ### with suitable employment, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus. [/FONT]Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

To fall in love with God is the greatest romance.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### and I am from ### India. I don’t have a regular source of income job to meet my family and living requirements. Please pray for me to get regular income job to support my family.
Replies
8
Views
109
I am ###, an International student, finished my masters actively searching for a software engineer job. I have student debt to pay in my home country, and also the credit card balances. I am not able to sleep due to lack of peace. Recently I was cheated in a relationship, Constantly fighting...
Replies
13
Views
287
I have completed my btech in April. Currently I am searching for jobs in it filed. Please pray for my job and spritual growth also . I am the first child in my family so that I have some responsibilities.
Replies
11
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,471
Messages
16,788,360
Members
649,039
Latest member
Yaerlenmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom