Job & Financial Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lerato

Guest
In Jesus Name I Pray, I pray to be called back in a job I applied 6 months ago & my financial problems to end. I love my boyfriend very much, please pray for him to stop womanising & care, love, appreciate me as the mother of his children & pray for us to get married in Jesus Name. Thank you Lord for the answers to my request. Amen.
 
Dear ###,

I believe God is listening. And I believe God answers us. I offer and pray this prayer with you:

My God, I believe in You and I hope in You. Because of Your infinite goodness and kindness, I hope for everlasting life, patience in my sufferings, and, above all, Your gentle and guiding Hand, leading me to everlasting peace and joy. Amen.

With gratitude, I turn to you, God, to receive spiritual guidance, communication, and direction. In the quietness of my Right-Mind, the place within me where our minds are joined as One, I listen to your Voice of wisdom and truth and I know what to do.

Dear God, your understanding and spiritual guidance fills my heart and mind completely. Your guiding Holy Spirit directs my every step. In all that I do, I acknowledge your holy presence and give thanks for the wisdom, strength, and serenity you give me. As I feel and experience your constant Presence in my life, God, I joyfully receive your communication, insight, and inspiration, gently guiding me on my path and making my way sure.

Your loving Holy Spirit, dear Father, is the guiding light that illuminates my path. Your voice within me gives me the understanding, insight, and spiritual guidance I need to make wise and compassionate decisions. You, dear Father, are my Infinite Source of Peace, Love, and Wisdom. Your Holy Spirit guides and directs me. Your Love enfolds me, and Your Light illuminates me. I am eternally grateful for your spiritual guidance, dear Father.

Thank you for always being with me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm undergoing job interview rounds for a very good role within a global company. Please keep me in your prayers. I know the plan God has for me is to prosper me and give me a hope and a future. I come to you Jesus and I give you my heavy burdens and take your yolk upon me. Amen
Replies
5
Views
202
Father, is if I have displeased you in anyway please forgive. I'm in urgent need of a job soon. I'm so overwhelmed, bills are piling up and I'm behind on my rent. Please send a financial blessing to lift this burden from me. My classes may not be paid for summer and I may fail this quarter...
Replies
8
Views
198
Dear Brethren, Please pray for me to find a job to support my family in our daily need and to pay my other financial debt. I'm praying this in the name of our almighty Jesus our Lord.
Replies
9
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom