Job Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flipper2388

Guest
I applied for a job on Friday that I am really, truly interested in. I plan to take my resume by in person tomorrow. I know there is one, and about to be two openings at this particular place- my friend is leaving her position there because she's moving. She plans to put a good word in for me. Please pray that her good word lands on an open ear in her supervisor, that my resume and application make it into the right hands and are found to be right for the job, and that I am hired for this job! I know that I need the prayers of God's people for this!
 
please Lord help this ### job interview I ask that you will be in their life and their paths be directly guided by you OH Lord.

Amen and amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a job offer from Ministry of Finance and Jesus to open doors to interviews that only offer job and block all the fake interviews with no jobs.
Replies
12
Views
118
Yesterday I found myself applying for job, very unexpected but the job fits my interests/availability and the pay is good. I'm praying for good news and for the path to be set before me with opportunity and kindness. Amen
Replies
13
Views
173
Dear prayer partners! I need your help in praying for my success in a job application I sent in. I am presently in a ### job that will be finishing in October and so I have now sent in an application to the ### department for another job. I am praying that if it’s the will of God, i will be...
Replies
11
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom